More coming soon
PEANUT BUTTER, PUMPKIN COOKIES
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup pureed Pumpkin
3 cups wholewheat flour
1/2 cup oats
1 carrot - grated
1 cup of baby spinach
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Combine peanut butter, pumpkin puree and 2 eggs.
3. Add 2 1/2 cups of flour to form a dough.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine.
5. Add additional flour until dough is no longer sticky.
6. Turn out dough on to a floured bench and roll to 1/2 inch thick. Use your favourite cookie cutter shapes!
Cook time depends on the size of your cookies. Ours took 20 minutes. They should be lightly browned.
BANANA PEANUT BUTTER FROZEN TREATS
Mash a ripe banana and mix with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Put the mixture into an ice tray. Adjust mixture to make more.
A great treat to keep cool in summer.